The Clear Way to Transform Your Smile
Get the smile of your dreams without all the fuss with Invisalign.
With Invisalign, you can straighten your teeth without anyone even noticing.
How Invisalign Works
Invisalign shifts your teeth into their ideal positions over time. You’ll start with a comprehensive consultation at Chermak & Hanson Orthodontics, where Dr. Bisig or Dr. Chermak will assess your dental needs and create a personalized treatment plan just for you.
Once your treatment plan is ready, you will receive a set of aligners to wear for about 20 to 22 hours daily.
Roughly every week, you'll switch to a new set of aligners, each carefully calibrated to guide your teeth toward their ideal spot.
Over time, you will witness the amazing transformation of your smile with minimal disruptions to your daily life.
Helps Common Issues
The Benefits of Invisalign Clear Aligners
Invisalign is the fastest-growing treatment option for a reason! There are a ton of awesome benefits Winston-Salem, Clemmons, and King patients enjoy. Dr. Bisig and Dr. Chermak work so often with Invisalign because it’s:
- Invisible – Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign aligners are practically invisible, so you straighten your teeth discreetly and confidently.
- Comfortable – Invisalign aligners are made from a smooth plastic material, so you can say goodbye to painful adjustments and hello to a more comfortable orthodontic experience.
- Removable – Whether it’s enjoying your favorite foods or brushing and flossing your teeth, you can easily take out the aligners. That means better oral hygiene and a hassle-free eating experience.
- Customized and efficient – Invisalign treatment uses advanced 3D imaging technology to create custom-made aligners for each stage of your journey so your smile is as unique as you are.
The Differences Between Invisalign and Braces
While both Invisalign and traditional braces both work great, there are some key differences to consider:
- Looks – Invisalign aligners are practically invisible. That makes them a terrific choice if you want to avoid calling attention to your treatment. Braces, on the other hand, use metal brackets and wires that are more noticeable.
- Comfort – Invisalign aligners are made of smooth plastic, providing a more comfortable orthodontic experience without the risk of metal brackets or wires causing irritation or discomfort in your mouth.
- Oral hygiene – With Invisalign, you can maintain your regular oral hygiene routine. Since the aligners are removable, you can easily brush and floss your teeth without obstructions. On the other hand, traditional braces can make brushing and flossing more challenging due to the brackets and wires.
- Eat what you want – Invisalign lets you enjoy your favorite foods without any restrictions. Remove the aligners before meals, indulge in your desired treats, and place them back in afterward.
With braces, certain foods like popcorn, sticky candies, or hard nuts may be off-limits to prevent damage to the brackets or wires.
Is Invisalign Right for Me?
Invisalign is best if you want a low-key teeth-straightening solution. Of course, Dr. Bisig and Dr. Chermak will always put creating the best version of your smile first, so they’ll work with you to find the ideal treatment.
Get Ready to Smile With Chermak & Hanson Orthodontics
At Chermak & Hanson Orthodontics, our passion is unlocking the best version of your smile. With our expertise in Invisalign treatment and personalized care, we strive to make your orthodontic journey as comfortable and convenient as possible.
Dr. Bisig and Dr. Chermak will guide you through every step of the process so you receive the best possible results.
Ready to take the first step towards a confident smile? Contact Chermak & Hanson Orthodontics today to schedule your consultation and discover how Invisalign can transform your teeth and enhance oral health.
Don’t let orthodontic concerns hold you back any longer. With Invisalign, all you can see are results.
Remember, your smile is worth it!